The Daily Demand loan and the Unemployment Insurance product applied by installment cardholders guarantee the fulfillment of your credit obligations in case of loss of employment.
- Insured Daily Demand Loan and Credit Card Holders
- Insurance amount In case of debt of customer to the Bank, it is 10% of the monthly credit card debt for a maximum 5 months.
- Insured: Daily Demand Loan and Credit Card Holders
- Beneficiary: Kapital Bank ASC
- Loss of Insured employment as a result of the following reasons:
- Liquidation of the enterprise;
- Employment termination or staff reductions;
- The main covered insurance risks: During the insurance period, the bank guarantees the fulfillment of insured's credit obligation from the date of loss of employment as a result of risks mentioned above.
- Insurance amount: In case of debt of customer to the Bank, it is 10% of the monthly credit card debt for a maximum 5 months.
You can benefit from unemployment insurance in case of loss of employment due to the liquidation of the enterprise or reduction of staff. Under the scope of insurance, the bank guarantees the fulfillment of the insured's credit obligation from the date of loss of employment as a result of risks during the insurance period. Holders of daily consumer loans or installment cards provided by Kapital Bank can apply for a purpose to take advantage of insurance. The insurance certificate for installment cards comes into force during the initial use of the card and is considered valid for a period of 1 year. The daily consumer loan insurance certificate comes into force at the same time as the loan agreement and is valid for a period of 1 year. The unconditional waiting period for the insurance product is identified as 2 months. The Unconditional waiting period is a period calculated in days from the date of occurrence of the insured event as a consequence of the above-mentioned circumstances and does not require insurance payment. The credit limit or debt opened after the insured event is not guaranteed. Loans taken by employees who have not passed the probationary period are not guaranteed. In order to determine the insurance amount, the insured must have at least 6 months of work experience in the company where the insured works. Penalties for late payment of the insurance are not paid under the insurance scope. It is sufficient to apply to the nearest Kapital Bank branch in an aim to obtain detailed information and to apply for unemployment insurance.