Real estate secured loan
From 15 000 to 100 000 AZN
Up to 7 years
Starting at 15%
• Collateral for the loan can be a private house, a summer residence, an apartment (the building must be constructed after 1970) and non-residential premises (facility).
• The real estate that will be pledged as collateral must be located in the cities of Baku, Sumgayit or Absheron.
• The loan amount can be up to 65% of the estimated value of the property to be secured (for instance, if the value of the property is 100 000 AZN, the maximum loan amount will be 65 000 AZN).
• If the subject of the pledge (mortgage) is located on the territory of Absheron, Pirallahi and Garadagh districts, the LTV ratio (loan-to-value) is set at 50%.
• The property that will be pledged as collateral may belong to the borrower or his first-line relative (mother, father, sister, brother, husband/wife, children, grandparents). Shared ownership is not acceptable.
• Property insurance applies only to individual buildings and non-residential areas
• Work experience must be at least 6 months.
• Age: for men 22-65 years old, for women 22-62 years old
• A loan can be issued to those who receive a salary or pension both from Kapital Bank and from other banks.
• Identity card of the borrower (joint borrower) and a notarized copy thereof.
• Military ID (in case of military service) and ID card (Other required documents for military servicemen in accordance with the terms of consumer lending)
• Identity card of the real estate owner to be mortgaged, extract of real estate, technical passport. (If the mortgagor is another person mentioned in the terms, a document confirming the relationship with the borrower)
• Notarized copy of marriage certificate. Certificate of celibacy if single. (Court decision in case of divorce and divorce certificate)
• Documents confirming the borrower’s (joint borrower’s) incomes (references from the primary employer and additional employer if applicable, bank extractions from the salary cards etc.).
Get the mortgage loan by mortgaging your house with the Real Estate Secured Loan. The real estate to be mortgaged must be located in Baku, Sumgayit and Absheron. The estate to be mortgaged for the loan issued to Kapital Bank and another bank’s salary and pension card holders can be a private house, a country house, an apartment in a building (newly built since 1970) and a non-residential area (facility). If the real estate provided as collateral to get the mortgage loan is located in Absheron, Pirallahi and Garadagh districts, the loan to collateral ratio coefficient is set at 50%. The real estate to be mortgaged to the bank is insured by property insurance. Use the online loan ordering service to get the Real Estate Secured Loan product offered up to a maximum of AZN 100 000.