Ev sənədi ilə kredit
From 15 000 to 100 000 AZN
Up to 7 years
Starting at 15%
• Collateral for the loan can be a private house, a summer residence, an apartment (the building must be constructed after 1970) and non-residential premises (facility).
• The real estate that will be pledged as collateral must be located in the cities of Baku, Sumgayit or Absheron.
• The loan amount can be up to 65% of the estimated value of the property to be secured (for instance, if the value of the property is 100 000 AZN, the maximum loan amount will be 65 000 AZN).
• If the subject of the pledge (mortgage) is located on the territory of Absheron, Pirallahi and Garadagh districts, the LTV ratio (loan-to-value) is set at 50%.
• The property that will be pledged as collateral may belong to the borrower or his first-line relative (mother, father, sister, brother, husband/wife, children, grandparents). Shared ownership is not acceptable.
• Property insurance applies only to individual buildings and non-residential areas
• Work experience must be at least 6 months.
• Age: for men 22-65 years old, for women 22-62 years old
• A loan can be issued to those who receive a salary or pension both from Kapital Bank and from other banks.
• Identity card of the borrower (joint borrower) and a notarized copy thereof.
• Military ID (in case of military service) and ID card (Other required documents for military servicemen in accordance with the terms of consumer lending)
• Identity card of the real estate owner to be mortgaged, extract of real estate, technical passport. (If the mortgagor is another person mentioned in the terms, a document confirming the relationship with the borrower)
• Notarized copy of marriage certificate. Certificate of celibacy if single. (Court decision in case of divorce and divorce certificate)
• Documents confirming the borrower’s (joint borrower’s) incomes (references from the primary employer and additional employer if applicable, bank extractions from the salary cards etc.).
HOW CAN I GET A REAL ESTATE LOAN