Starting from 50,000 AZN
Maximum 36 months
In national currency: from 12%, abroad: from 8%
Real estate, guarantee
5 reasons to get a loan from Kapital Bank:
• Loans are given within 3 business days;
• There is not any requirement for the maximum amount of a loan, the amount is determined only by the volume of your business;
• Individual approach to loan interest rate and commission;
• Individual approach to loan provision;
• Minimum documents.
• To increase circulating assets ;
• To acquire fixed assets;
• To invest in existing fixed assets (repair, reconstruction);
• Loan commitments in other banks
• To increase circulating assets – for up to 24 months;
• For other purposes – for up to 36 months.
• Payment based on annuity table (by equal monthly installments);
• Based on the individually made table depending on the season of the business.
Lines of credit
• To increase circulating assets
• Up to 12 months
• Monthly interest payment, the principal amount at the end of the period
|Loan amount||Loan term||Grace period||Interest rate|
5 000 – 50 000 AZN
Up to 3 years
Up to 18 months
50 001 – 500 000 AZN
Up to 5 years
Up to 30 months
500 001 – 10 000 000 AZN
Up to 10 years
Up to 60 months
Procedure for getting business loans:
• You apply to any branch of Kapital Bank nearest to you;
• You provide the necessary documentation for the analysis, your business is analyzed
by the experts of the Bank and the Bank makes a decision on a loan issue;
• Loan and pledge agreements are formalized;
• You use loan products.
Requirements for borrowers:
• Customers shall be individual entrepreneurs or legal entities;
• They shall operate in current business at least 1 year;
• Their business shall be profitable.
It will be easier to start a business or grow your existing business with entrepreneur loans offered by Kapital Bank. Entrepreneur loans provide many benefits for small businesses and large companies. Loans with low interest rate allow you getting a great amount of cash that you can use in larger projects. Loans to individual entrepreneurs are offered by the bank in amounts starting from AZN 50 000. The maximum amount of loan you can get is determined by the scope of your business. You can expand your field of activity, get new business opportunities or make massive technological innovations with entrepreneur loans. Low interest rates are applied to loans to support entrepreneurs. Annual interest rates on loan products are set at 12% for national currency and 8% for foreign currency. Annual interest rates for entrepreneur loans are determined based on an individual approach. You will be able to conveniently manage your entrepreneur loan. As such, you can easily use the loan you have for your business plans without supervision of the bank.
Online order for Credit
You can order business loans in national and foreign currencies online.