BirBank users to receive gifts for online payments
BirBank has launched a new campaign on the occasion of December 31, the Day of Solidarity of World Azerbaijanis and New Year. As part of the campaign, BirBank users will receive various gifts and coupons when making online payments through the app.
According to the terms, users who pay for utilities, landline phone, Internet, TV and mobile communications amounting to at least 20 manats via BirBank will receive free calling minutes, megabytes of mobile internet, bonus “hearts”, various discounts and gift coupons, combo menus, as well as other interesting gifts.
The following gifts will be presented during the campaign:
• 6.80 AZN banlance on delivery service from KargoFly;
• Free ride from 189 TAXI for 5 AZN;
• Kit to combat Covid-19 (KN95 FFP2 respiratory mask and 95% 100ml alcohol) from “Zəfəran Aptek”;
• 5 AZN off on the total order amount from Wolt;
• Any pizza that costs up to 8.90 AZN from Pizza Mizza;
• Hearty meal from KFC (twister, medium fries, medium drink);
• 30 free on-net minutes from Bakcell;
• 30 free on-net minutes from Azercell;
• Free 50 MB of Internet from Bakcell;
• Free 50 MB of Internet from Azercell;
• 10,000 bonus HEARTS from BirBank;
• BirKart Umico debit card (card validity: 3 years).
- Each BirBank user within the campaign can win 15 gifts maximum;
- Users can win a maximum of 15 gifts for payments with one card;
- Each BirBank user can win a maximum of 4 gifts within the campaign for paying for mobile communications;
- Users can win a maximum of 4 gifts for paying for mobile communications using one card.
After making the payment, the BirBank user will immediately receive a notification with the gift promo code (coupon). This coupon will be valid for another 1 month after the end of the campaign, which will last until January 5, 2021 (January 5 inclusive).
BirBank is the country's most popular mobile app and has more than 1 million users. After spending just one minute on online registration through any payment card, iOS and Android users can use BirBank services. The app has a number of advantages: easy registration, possibility to activate a Digital card on the spot, NFC payments, accumulation of bonuses, etc. For more detailed information, visit the website www.birbank.az or call 196 Information Centre.