Get your Birbank card online right away!
We offer our clients an installment card they can get without effort.
1.5%* on non-cash transactions, 1.9% on foreign e – commerce transactions
*A 1.5% minimum cashback amount is applied on payments within the campaign which will continue until 31.08.2022.
Calculating of earned cashbacks
Mobile, TV, Internet
(*Exceptions: Government payments (court, fine, guarantee, tax), postage, financial institutions, transport.
- Service fee – 2 AZN monthly; (If you make non-cash payment of AZN 800 within the month through Birbank card (except for loan payments and transfers), the monthly service fee for the same month is not charged);
- You can cash out up to 100% of the Birbank card limit;
- Credit interest when credit card limit is used for cashing, transfer and loan payment - 25%
- Grace period: up to 63 days
- Persons receiving salary/pension from Kapital Bank or other bank can get Birbank card;
- Age Limit: Min. 18 years old, max. 67 years old;
- Experience at the last workplace must be at least 3 months (6 months for those who do not have a salary or pension card with Kapital Bank). There is no such experience requirement for pensioners;
- Additional advantages: MC Airport Experiences, Lounge Key services.
- Требуемые документы — удостоверение личности или удостоверение личности военнослужащего.
Umico Cashback – return of a part of the purchase amount to the Umico bonus account in the Umico and Birbank mobile applications. Bonuses are equivalent to real money and can be used for purchases within the Umico partner network. To get your joint bonuses from Umico and Birbank, it is enough to present both your Birbank Umico Premium bank card and Umico bonus card to the cashier. Maximum cashback amount that can be earned with Umico bonuses within 1 month is AZN 500. Bonuses above this limit are not calculated and taken into account for the next month.